designed by Miyavi.C

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hee hee, haven't updated in ages. The stuff I have on the computer is SO distracting.

Anyways, yeah. Last saturday turned out quite fine. My man's parents brought the family and I to some dim sum restaurant at.. some tower place. It's REALLY close to Vivo City, that's all I can say.

Got my results back. The main point is that I'm getting promoted!

Happy happy.

And then I look at some of my friends who're not going to be promoted, and I really don't know what to say to them.

So I don't say anything.

Some of you may have remembered me wishing for some people to be retained.

Now I don't. It's so saddening.. I mean, all the sadness its causing, knowing that you didn't make it after studying (hard or not, who cares. I'm sure they studied, at least a little)..

I don't like it.

Anyways. Yeah. Been busying myself with playing Pokemon Emerald. It's really different from the other versions, okay.

Monday, Miss Norzian gave us each an "I (heart) A06!" (is there the exclamation mark?) badge! SO SWEET RIGHT!? Thanks Miss Norzian!

Then when I was in the library doing last minute compilation for PW WR yesterday, Aunty Kenny came up to my group member (honestly, I don't remember WHO he was talking to.. My eyes were on the monitor) and asked about the badges. Then he made a comment.

"A06, can you get any lamer than that?"

HAHAHA!

Oh, and I thought that the frenzy that was caused when the WR had to be submitted was really interesting. I thought it quite fun that my group hadn't handed in something so important by the deadline. I mean, the running around, the absolute focus, the reckless decisions that cannot be regretted. FUN! It's the first time I was so anxious about handing in work in TPJC before.

Then later.. I went to D block to get bags and all, then walked around with the school's laptop. Then went to the library with Eleanor to return it. Then Mrs Lee walks into the library and I said "Hi Mrs Lee!"

And she looked at my hair, and she said something along the lines of "I like your hair like that. I don't like it tied up."

I was pretty amazed, and so I said "Isn't it against the school rules?"

And she said "Hmm, ya.. Trim it a bit.. But its difficult to maintain.."

To which I replied "Hmm, ya, I know."

Then we parted.

On the way down the stairs, I saw Fahmi at a table, and he looked at me (and my hair, I guess), and remarked "Gisella! You look so.. sweet."

And I smiled widely and said "I know!"

And he was like "What the hell.."

I bet you he was thinking "I take that back.."

Last night, Jerine msged me and went something like "hey babe... one question. Strawberry, chocolate or peanut butter?"

And I was wondering if she was gonna give me something. Oh well, I didn't know what. I told myself not to be too hopeful and maybe she's just trying to decide on something for herself.

I told her that it'd be chocolate if its a muffin thing, strawberry if its a jammish spread, and peanut butter if the whole thing is peanut butter.. Like peanut butter cookies or something.

Anyways, this morning, I WOKE UP LATE!

I usually wake up at 6am. Jerine's message (that asked me if I was coming to school and she brought breakfast for me) at 6.50am woke me up! Phew!:P

I was wondering WHY it was so bright. Then I was like "oh poop, I didn't set the alarm." I was gonna reply to Jerine's message, but I couldn't type properly, so I decided to hurry up and wash up and change for school.

While I was changing, I called cx and asked for a lift to school. She agreed (yay!).

Then about 30 seconds after that, Jerine called and I told her I was gonna be in school.

So we met at the canteen and Jerine gave me a doughnut! You know, the white, heart-shaped one with strawberry jam inside!? Yeah, that one!

So sweet. I ate it, and I didn't know that the white wasn't icing! I thought it was just very thick, creamy icing. I can't stand too much icing, but it tasted good. Jerine told me it was white chocolate, and I was like "WHOA.". *lol* Oh well. Thanks Jerine!

Anyways, so it was my first time feeling frenzied like that for PW and my first time ALMOST being late for school! WOW!!!

I also got nothing much to say. I'm still debating on whether to go to Miss Norzian's place this Sunday. See first. :)

darkness falls at 3:20 PM

Eyes which don't know impurity look at me,

Reflecting the forever endlessly continuing earth,

Tracing the remains of my forgotten tears with a little finger.

about me.

Don't you WISH I would describe myself here so that you can find out more about me, or find something disgusting to gossip about?

I am a Scorpio. (Also known as "Scorpion") My Horroscope starts like this:
" Scorpios are highly dangerous, even at a distance. They cheat and lie, live for intrigue, and take pleasure in destroying. " (Read more | Find yours)

Archives

adopt your own virtual pet!

Links

Blogger
My other blog of literary works.
Alicia
Amanda
Beverly (soya sauce)
Charlotte Chua
Chu Xian
Crystal
EMDD '06
Eunice
Evangeline (..She's okay..)
Fabian
Hsuan Te
Jessica
Jie
Kathleen (Darling-ah)
Kendra
Kim Wakerman
Nadia
Rachael Goh
Reiko
Ruth
Samantha
Seb
Sherrie
Sharon
Weizhen
Xiaxue a.k.a. Wendy
Ying (cinammon)

Just click and register please! Even if its just for fun. :D

Music

Britney Spears - Toxic
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Parody)
Evanescence - Even in Death
Evanescence - Going Under
Evanescence - Zero
Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking
Ketchup
Lonestar - I'm Already There
Shakira - Objection
Superchick - Beauty from Pain

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com