designed by Miyavi.C

Thursday, October 25, 2007

UPDATED!!!

My birthday is coming! AND, being the nice person that I am, I shall have a WISHLIST.

Here's the thing: If you all are planning some dumb birthday party, and if you all don't really want to scrap the many (I hope not) plans you all have made, just go ahead with it, but honestly, I really really don't want it.

And, again, HONESTLY, I don't really care too much if you all aren't getting me presents since I didn't get them for you all anyways (I think celebrating my birthday is really quite spastic. It's just ANOTHER day.), but this wishlist will act as a guide, just in CASE you all get me a present, and get me something I'm not hot about.

I have decided to put the "DO NOT GET" before the "CAN GET". More important mah.

1. Flowers
NO NO NO. I HATE FLOWERS. No ARTIFICIAL ones that last forever (that's even worse). I swear I'll donate them to another friend of mine when you all aren't looking. If I donated my own Valentine's day flowers to people, I will donate your flowers to others too.

2. "bai mei" things. In essence, nothing that serves no purpose but being a:

3. Accessories

Handphone accessories, bracelets, earrings/ear studs, rings, necklaces, pendants, chokers, whatever that is used to DECORATE a person, or a box, or a card (that means I'm putting coloured markers and colour pencils and paint under "accessories"). However, the only exceptions to this category are a computer/laptop/printer. You can use them to make cards sometimes. Clocks are NOT allowed, though. They are considered decorative, and clocks are offensive presents to a traditional Chinese person. You can ask me why.

4. Story books
Please lah, I've got thousands of books to read at home.

5. Movies
Maybe the latest Harry Potter movie would be good, cause I didn't catch it.

6. Sanitary pads/tampons/tissue paper/condoms(I know some people who like to buy condoms as presents, but only for guys).
Basically, any sanitary stuff. That includes anything that contributes to improving my hygiene. I like picking my nose and wiping them on lift buttons so people cannot see th e number, so that's that. I don't want towels, or napkins, or shampoo, or soap.

7. Make-up
NO. Especially not lipstick. They dry up my lips. If you REALLY must. Fine. Liquid eyeliner that works well. If you're not sure, don't say "Aiyah, we buy already, she can't do anything about it if it doesn't work well.". Just don't buy it.

8. Writing materials
..Don't be SPASTIC.

9. Cutlery
..I don't fancy them. My mummy buys really nice ones, so I don't need yours.

10. Aroma therapy stuff
I'm NOT stressed, and I don't use these things. I just pass them on as presents to other people anyways.

11. Things that will make me feel bad for flattening in a vain attempt to keep it somewhere, or things that CANNOT be folded up EASILY.

12. Clothes/shoes.
..It's very very dangerous. But if you REALLY must, make sure the size is right. I don't even know my size, but its really quite small. If you can fold the clothes in half neatly about 2-3 times, then it SHOULD be the right size. Off-shoulder (shoulderS?) BLACK tops are quite okay. PLAIN black tops. Maybe have a small diamond here or there is fine. NO WORDS, no fancy designs that are especially attention-grabbing. I'm attention-grabbing enough already.

13. Bookmarks
..Don't do that, please. Cheng Hung is already doing a series of that, or so he said. No repetition of presents! :D

Hmm. And DON'T WRAP presents with nice paper. Just use newspaper. :D I won't feel so bad about not having space to keep your stuff then.

"CAN GET"

1. A really nice goodie bag!
Lots of sweets and food! Make sure they're brands that I recognise. BUT. No fruit plus. I don't fancy strawberry or grape things and chocolates and biscuits in my goodie bag. No lollipops, no sugar-coated gummies. I've been wanting the gummy thinggy! The one that we always like to bite the steggy's head off. BUT, I don't want dinosaurs. I want the worms one. Don't ONLY buy that leh. Pool together money and get me a goodie bag or something. *lol* The container/bag that the goodies are in should be chapalang and your heart and mine won't ache to see it being thrown away.

2. A beret.
I've been wanting to get this for MORE THAN A YEAR. But I always thought it was very expensive.. Cause the only one I like is the one from Bugis Junction. It's on the first level, and I'm not sure of the shop's name, but if I'm not wrong, its right next to an exit of the building. IF I'M NOT WRONG. They sell bags and all there too.. And the colour of the beret. I could never decide which colour to get, cause I suit the pink ones, but I have LOTS of black clothes, if you all haven't noticed. Blue is oooookay. A very nudish brown/beige is the one that best suits me, but it probably would NEVER match my clothes.. Or would it? Consider this one carefully.. PLEASE pool together money if you choose this. It's close to $30 if I'm not wrong. Maybe more. Don't really remember, hee.

3. A 2GB thumbdrive.
Hee hee, I think mine is very ugly. Get the very standard one for me also can! The imation one, I think. It's the one that comes in 1GB also. Pool together money, please.

4. Black fish-net stockings.
The name says it all. :D I won't use it much, but I've always wanted a pair that fit me properly. Take the smaller size (S, most probably), and the one with smaller diamond holes.

5. ..A handphone sock or something. *lol* I lost mine.
I can always survive without one, of course. It's much easier anyways. I just had to come up with one more thing cause 4 things on a wishlist sounds pathetic.

6. Brands essence of chicken.
If you want to buy, again, POOL TOGETHER MONEY to get it. And don't go and waste your money and buy it for $17 or something. Ask Cai Xiang where to get it.

7. Cocoa butter
The press bottle ah! Must be a BOTTLE. ONLY the one that's for pregnant women and stretch marks. I've got freaking a lot of stretch marks, and I've wanted to get this for more than a year. Hopefully it works. You can find it at guardian, probably watsons. Don't know, ask cx (or ros?). I think cx should be able to remember.

8. DEODORANT!
Hee hee, I like the one that sonia uses (used?). This one, ask wyn and sonia. They SHOULD know which one. NO, its not the PINK adidas one. Eurgh. I think its a peachy colour. It smells really fruity. I heard its quite ex, so share share, split the cost! But don't think I really want this, okay? I DON'T MIND having it, but I don't use deo, if you all haven't noticed.

9. Nice-smelling hair moisturisers.
Only the ones from body shop. You know the kind that you have to burst so the moisturiser comes out, and then you rub it all over your hair?

10. Eye drops
Eye drops! Either the very proper contacts one, or just eye mo will do. :D

11. Nothing.
Hee hee, I got no ideas anymore. :D And really, its PERFECTLY okay if you don't get me anything. I know I seem presumptuous by putting what I want here, but it really doesn't matter if you don't get me anything. I've wanted some of these things here for quite a while, but it doesn't matter if I don't get them. I may just get over my want sometime. Best is ang pao lah. :P Put all the money together so I won't know how much each person gave.

I will update this page if anything else comes to mind, and "UPDATE" will be typed at the top of the page. Extra ideas/words will be put in the same colour that "UPDATE" is in.
e.g. UPDATE!!!
(This means that all updates will be put in yellow)

(Last update: 25th October 2007, 8.30pm)

darkness falls at 7:05 PM

Eyes which don't know impurity look at me,

Reflecting the forever endlessly continuing earth,

Tracing the remains of my forgotten tears with a little finger.

about me.

Don't you WISH I would describe myself here so that you can find out more about me, or find something disgusting to gossip about?

I am a Scorpio. (Also known as "Scorpion") My Horroscope starts like this:
" Scorpios are highly dangerous, even at a distance. They cheat and lie, live for intrigue, and take pleasure in destroying. " (Read more | Find yours)

Archives

adopt your own virtual pet!

Links

Blogger
My other blog of literary works.
Alicia
Amanda
Beverly (soya sauce)
Charlotte Chua
Chu Xian
Crystal
EMDD '06
Eunice
Evangeline (..She's okay..)
Fabian
Hsuan Te
Jessica
Jie
Kathleen (Darling-ah)
Kendra
Kim Wakerman
Nadia
Rachael Goh
Reiko
Ruth
Samantha
Seb
Sherrie
Sharon
Weizhen
Xiaxue a.k.a. Wendy
Ying (cinammon)

Just click and register please! Even if its just for fun. :D

Music

Britney Spears - Toxic
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Parody)
Evanescence - Even in Death
Evanescence - Going Under
Evanescence - Zero
Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking
Ketchup
Lonestar - I'm Already There
Shakira - Objection
Superchick - Beauty from Pain

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com