designed by Miyavi.C

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Okay, my birthday post.

Let me begin from the night/early morning of 1st Nov.

I had two nightmares. Don't remember the second one, but the first one was that it was my birthday, and my man was going around this really really dark supermarket (I don't remember much about it) getting stuff for me so he could cook for my birthday. His family was also there, so I hung out with his family while he left me behind, alone. Then.. Later, goodness knows what happened, but it involved his phone ringing, and me finding out that he was cheating on me. *lol*

What a way to start the day.

So when I woke up and stoned around in bed while reading my birthday msgs on my hp, my kitty, Marlin, suddenly came along and settled himself behind my head, so it felt as though his stomach was my pillow. So cute.

So the first present I received was from Jerine! So sweet, she came all the way to Tanah Merah just to gimme my present, and she came half an hour early, so she had to wait for half an hour. *lol* Lucky thing she had a book to read.

IMG_4324

IMG_4319

We took this picture even though she insisted she was ugly and I didn't oppose her remark.

How pretty ya!? They're from CUPCAKE MOMMA. Whoever this momma is, she's got a webby and an email!

I think it's:

www.cupcakemomma.net or www.cupcake-momma.net
and cupcakemomma@gmail.

Go search on google yourself. I'm too lazy to check.

Then my man and I walked to his place, and along the way, I took a random picture. I wanted to take pictures of EVERYTHING I did that day, but decided not to after he commented on me taking the picture.

"You know you're taking pictures of things that have got nothing to do with your birthday ya?"

Here it is:

IMG_4320

So I went to his place and he asked me to search for his present when we got to his room. I pointed to the two main drawers where he keeps his stuff, and when he said no, I walked straight up to his clothes cupboard and heard him say "Eee, no fun one.".

*lol* I'm good at this.

It was put in a chocz paper bag, and the stuff inside had got NOTHING to do with that.

IMG_4346

After arranging the stuff right...

IMG_4334

These are the sweets. Some of them.

IMG_4336

I saw this, and I was like "Eurgh, hershey's milk chocolate isn't nice! You should have gotten the white chocolate one."

Looking back into the paper bag...

IMG_4343

LOL! So cute.

He even went to ask cx for sonia's number and get me this. He told me he felt awkward and stupid picking the two different scents up and sniffing them cause he claimed they were the same.

You know how he sniffed it? He sprayed it on his hand. Silly boy. Can just sniff the nozzle..

IMG_4348

And I saw this in the paper bag too:

IMG_4349

Seriously. Uhh.. *lol*

IMG_4355

Wrong one! But never mind, it smells nice. :D

And I also saw this:

IMG_4353

A handphone sock. Seriously. *lol* Doesn't match my phone, but I'm growing to like it. It's very thin and elastic (sounds wrong)!

And I saw this too.

IMG_4358

A BERET! But the weird kind of brown. I know I look horrid in it in this picture, but its the shirt, I SWEAR it! I'll show you all one day!

My man loved me so much he spent $270 or so on everything. :( When I heard how much, I started crying. Not cause I was touched, probably, but because the expensive things he bought, he bought wrongly. *lol* I'm going to try and make full use of it, though.

So after all the hoo hah was over, my man's mum asked me to take up this box of six doughnuts and my man and I started eating it!

IMG_4332

IMG_4331

IMG_4330

And we watched 300 while at it. :D

Okay, here we go. The next day, I received my present from Eleanor!

Copy of DSC01779

Copy of DSC01778

She decorated a cupcake for me! Goodness knows if her hands were clean. *lol*

Then choy gave me his present! Bonjour milk and pandan bread! He alternated them, and I said "goodness knows whether his hands are clean".

And then steph told me he used gloves, so yay. :D

DSC01780

Copy of DSC01783

DSC01782

A candid shot of me. Isn't that odd?

Then Bhav gave me her card! She baked cupcakes (what's with cupcakes this year!?) and told me it turned out weird, so she won't give them to me. But I think weird cupcakes are cute. Oh well. She wrote me a note, though. I was really happy until I saw others have notes from her too.

DSC01784

Cai Xiang's present was so fun! But annoying, cause it was wrapped in nice wrapping paper.

DSC01791

Her card said I would definitely like it, and when I looked...

IMG_4371

IMG_4373

IMG_4372

IMG_4377

Whee. I like essence of chicken! I like I like! of course, I have to like the eeyore post-its too, so.. I like!

Anyways, my birthday falls on the same day as my man's sister's, so I got to cut cake and have "happy birthday" sung to me for the first time in 7 years. Eurgh. Oh well.

The cake was nice, though. Nope, no pictures.

My man's parents gave me an ang bao. No, I can't tell you how much. It's not nice. :D

And my man and I took pictures (it's a once in a long while thing). He looks fat in some of them, but I photoshopped them. :D Kidding, a bit only. I don't know how to work photoshop well.

Sigh, so weird. Here they are:

IMG_4364
Fat boy and little man.

IMG_4363
Don't remember WHY, but we were gonna burst out laughing for some reason.

IMG_4369
A little dim, but this is my favourite picture. :D

darkness falls at 6:20 PM

Eyes which don't know impurity look at me,

Reflecting the forever endlessly continuing earth,

Tracing the remains of my forgotten tears with a little finger.

about me.

Don't you WISH I would describe myself here so that you can find out more about me, or find something disgusting to gossip about?

I am a Scorpio. (Also known as "Scorpion") My Horroscope starts like this:
" Scorpios are highly dangerous, even at a distance. They cheat and lie, live for intrigue, and take pleasure in destroying. " (Read more | Find yours)

Archives

adopt your own virtual pet!

Links

Blogger
My other blog of literary works.
Alicia
Amanda
Beverly (soya sauce)
Charlotte Chua
Chu Xian
Crystal
EMDD '06
Eunice
Evangeline (..She's okay..)
Fabian
Hsuan Te
Jessica
Jie
Kathleen (Darling-ah)
Kendra
Kim Wakerman
Nadia
Rachael Goh
Reiko
Ruth
Samantha
Seb
Sherrie
Sharon
Weizhen
Xiaxue a.k.a. Wendy
Ying (cinammon)

Just click and register please! Even if its just for fun. :D

Music

Britney Spears - Toxic
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Parody)
Evanescence - Even in Death
Evanescence - Going Under
Evanescence - Zero
Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking
Ketchup
Lonestar - I'm Already There
Shakira - Objection
Superchick - Beauty from Pain

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com