designed by Miyavi.C

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Okay, now to update my blog on the two presents I got this week!

Belated, but never mind. :D

Mel gave me a Starburst (..starburst right?) gummy snakes thing!

The fruity taste was very very strong, I must say. Thanks mel!

Ros gave me a 1GB thumbdrive! SO COOL! I shall wear it around school next year, probably. :D

Sorry, no pictures.. Too lazy to take, upload, then post. :D

So. Thank you all!

When Ros gave me the present, it came with a receipt, and I thought:

"Silly girl."

Then later that night, when I got home and read her note, she said that she gave it to me intentionally cause there was a 2 year warranty on it.

Her note was incredibily messy. Chicken scratchings, I must say. Just bigger. Circular cancellations.. scrawls.. Uneven handwriting..

And then.. I don't know why..

Call me emo if you must, but I felt it.

I mean, I don't know if it was cause the note was so pathetic it just incited my pity, or if I truly was touched cause I realised that.. You know what? I think I've found them. I think I've found the friends that truly ARE friends.

Not just because of the presents, but it was through these presents that I realised. I learnt the magnitude to which my friends would go for another. I used to only have 2 of such friends last year.

Look at me now. I have a whole classful of them, and MORE.

By my standards, I don't think I'm a very good friend, but looking at how much I've learnt in the past year..

I want to thank my friends, ALL of you. Mainly my classmates + Jerine + the other people.

You all have shown me what it truly is to be a friend. You showed me how, and I emulated your behaviour (except the present part. I'm still a little on the stingy side.).

Little notes, SMSes to ask if you're alright.. SMSes that tell you that I suddenly thought of you.. Messages that told you all that I care.

I've come a long way, okay.

I want to go further. When I start buying presents for you all, you know I've started. :D

Anyways, yesterday, I had Wai Wan, Cheng Hung, Mel and cx over to watch Exorcism of Emily Rose and Hotel Rwanda.

HEE! Know what's spastic? Exorcism of Emily Rose was FAR from scary... I thought it would be. Pfft.

Hotel Rwanda wasn't as touching as it was 3-4 years ago. Oh well. *lol* I guess its cause it wasn't dark enough and it's my second time watching it.

Anyways, it's Jerine's birthday today, so you all can just hop over to her blog and wish her Happy birthday cause she's not in the country. Her blog's quaintrelle.blogspot.com

As you all know, the OCIP people have LEFT! 4am this morning I think.

I msged Ros and Jerine (the two closest people to me in OCIP.. and maybe not people in OCIP) and told them to come back with rich laos guys there.

WAHAHAHA! When they come back in 13 days, they're gonna be SO rich!

13 days only ah? I don't know why, I kept thinking it was one month.

Well, mhm.

Yesterday I was at my man's place, and you know what!? I think our relationship has come to a point where we don't even have to talk to each other or be near each other to feel as though we are spending time together.

SO COOL RIGHT!

I know some of you have heard that saying that went something along the lines of.. Uhh.. Loving someone is when you did not speak the whole time, at the end of it, you feel as though you had a whole conversation.

My poot ah. It's not possible at the start of a relationship. Not to me, anyways. Defy convention, yes, but don't do that! You need to know everything about each other before you can advance properly and accept each other's flaws, etc.

I don't even need to explain further. You all should understand.

Anyways, so ya. I was at one end of the room playing fk on his laptop, and he was on the other end on a sofa reading a book.

We're kind of out of movies to watch, see. :P

And his internet wasn't working.. so ya.

**************************
Are you feeling bored during the holidays!?

Go watch la bi xiao xin on youtube or something. :D

darkness falls at 3:30 PM

Eyes which don't know impurity look at me,

Reflecting the forever endlessly continuing earth,

Tracing the remains of my forgotten tears with a little finger.

about me.

Don't you WISH I would describe myself here so that you can find out more about me, or find something disgusting to gossip about?

I am a Scorpio. (Also known as "Scorpion") My Horroscope starts like this:
" Scorpios are highly dangerous, even at a distance. They cheat and lie, live for intrigue, and take pleasure in destroying. " (Read more | Find yours)

Archives

adopt your own virtual pet!

Links

Blogger
My other blog of literary works.
Alicia
Amanda
Beverly (soya sauce)
Charlotte Chua
Chu Xian
Crystal
EMDD '06
Eunice
Evangeline (..She's okay..)
Fabian
Hsuan Te
Jessica
Jie
Kathleen (Darling-ah)
Kendra
Kim Wakerman
Nadia
Rachael Goh
Reiko
Ruth
Samantha
Seb
Sherrie
Sharon
Weizhen
Xiaxue a.k.a. Wendy
Ying (cinammon)

Just click and register please! Even if its just for fun. :D

Music

Britney Spears - Toxic
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Parody)
Evanescence - Even in Death
Evanescence - Going Under
Evanescence - Zero
Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking
Ketchup
Lonestar - I'm Already There
Shakira - Objection
Superchick - Beauty from Pain

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com