designed by Miyavi.C

Friday, November 02, 2007

Okay, this post is purely for recording purposes! I kind of left my camera at my man's place, and most of my other pictures are with Eleanor, so I can't blog about my birthday, and my belated birthday (today) yet. Whee!

Thank you so much, especially those of you actually stayed up to msg me a happy birthday! I really really appreciate it. I wouldn't do that for anyone.

On a lighter note, I set my phone to silent non-vibration that night cause I knew there would be those SWEET but bo liao people who will stay up to wish me happy birthday. No, not all the following smses were sent at 12. Only some. So.

These are the people who wished me a happy birthday!

1. Sebastian
Wished me happy birthday one day before. :D He got the date wrong. But he wished me happy birthday again ("O happy birthday!") via sms the next day.

2. My dear (Berlyn)
hey dear. know what? i remember i am supposed to stay up and do something really important. but then, i forgot what it is! but i think it has something to do with you. HAHA.

(blank screen)

now i remember. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. at least act surprised, i stayed up for this kay? (:

3. Hung Ee
Happy birthday my darling ... I love you so much ... :)

4. Eunice
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday happy birthday. Happy birthday to you. Take care and God bless! -Eunice =))

5. San-shine
hey gissy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! whoa someone so old already uh? hahas! 17 already! :) may all your wishes come true ya? this msg is PURPOSELY brought to you by, yours truly - IHSAN YADIY TP143! hees! happy birthday!

6. Sayang (Rachelle)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG!!!! :) LOVE LOVE..

7. Eleanor
Happy birthday gissy! This msg was totally sent not to irritate u. Neheheh =P and not having meeting tmr is considered as ur bday present hor.. Enjoy =D

8. Paveena
Gissy!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

9. Hung She (my man's sister. Her birthday is the same as mine. :D)
Happy birthday ... !!! ^.^ may all your wishes come true ! Haz haz >.< color="#ff99ff">And then, in the morning, my mummy wished me happy birthday, and my maid too, and later at my man's place, his mummy and daddy and youngest sis wished me happy birthday too. And then when we went to simpang, Sherman and Daiyu and some goodness knows who guy wished me happy birthday. I'm not sure if the goodness knows who guy wished me happy birthday, but daiyu and that goodness knows who guy were looking at me like I was some crazy idiot, so yeah. I only know and love Sherman. :D (he's my man's friend, btw).

darkness falls at 5:35 PM

Eyes which don't know impurity look at me,

Reflecting the forever endlessly continuing earth,

Tracing the remains of my forgotten tears with a little finger.

about me.

Don't you WISH I would describe myself here so that you can find out more about me, or find something disgusting to gossip about?

I am a Scorpio. (Also known as "Scorpion") My Horroscope starts like this:
" Scorpios are highly dangerous, even at a distance. They cheat and lie, live for intrigue, and take pleasure in destroying. " (Read more | Find yours)

Archives

adopt your own virtual pet!

Links

Blogger
My other blog of literary works.
Alicia
Amanda
Beverly (soya sauce)
Charlotte Chua
Chu Xian
Crystal
EMDD '06
Eunice
Evangeline (..She's okay..)
Fabian
Hsuan Te
Jessica
Jie
Kathleen (Darling-ah)
Kendra
Kim Wakerman
Nadia
Rachael Goh
Reiko
Ruth
Samantha
Seb
Sherrie
Sharon
Weizhen
Xiaxue a.k.a. Wendy
Ying (cinammon)

Just click and register please! Even if its just for fun. :D

Music

Britney Spears - Toxic
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Parody)
Evanescence - Even in Death
Evanescence - Going Under
Evanescence - Zero
Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking
Ketchup
Lonestar - I'm Already There
Shakira - Objection
Superchick - Beauty from Pain

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com