designed by Miyavi.C

Friday, November 02, 2007

Whee, PW is OVERRRR! Took pictures with my groupmateys!

DSC01790 DSC01789

And me with my ugly tag.
DSC01788

darkness falls at 10:50 PM

Eyes which don't know impurity look at me,

Reflecting the forever endlessly continuing earth,

Tracing the remains of my forgotten tears with a little finger.

about me.

Don't you WISH I would describe myself here so that you can find out more about me, or find something disgusting to gossip about?

I am a Scorpio. (Also known as "Scorpion") My Horroscope starts like this:
" Scorpios are highly dangerous, even at a distance. They cheat and lie, live for intrigue, and take pleasure in destroying. " (Read more | Find yours)

Archives

adopt your own virtual pet!

Links

Blogger
My other blog of literary works.
Alicia
Amanda
Beverly (soya sauce)
Charlotte Chua
Chu Xian
Crystal
EMDD '06
Eunice
Evangeline (..She's okay..)
Fabian
Hsuan Te
Jessica
Jie
Kathleen (Darling-ah)
Kendra
Kim Wakerman
Nadia
Rachael Goh
Reiko
Ruth
Samantha
Seb
Sherrie
Sharon
Weizhen
Xiaxue a.k.a. Wendy
Ying (cinammon)

Just click and register please! Even if its just for fun. :D

Music

Britney Spears - Toxic
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (Parody)
Evanescence - Even in Death
Evanescence - Going Under
Evanescence - Zero
Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking
Ketchup
Lonestar - I'm Already There
Shakira - Objection
Superchick - Beauty from Pain

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com